|AGREEMENT BETWEEN STUDENT (& GUARDIAN/PARENT IF UNDER 21) AND SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND
I (the student/s or parent/guardian completing this application) hereby agree to abide by the following conditions:
I acknowledge that the activities that I am to undertake have potential dangers and by participating in them I am exposed to certain risks. I acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in any such activities:
- I may be injured, physically or mentally, or may die & my personal property may be lost or damaged;
- Other persons participating in such activity may cause me injury or may damage my property
- I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property
- The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning
- There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured
- I acknowledge that SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND, does not manufacture training equipment or other equipment at its facility but purchases and/or leases equipment and that SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND is providing services so may not be held liable for defective products.
RELEASE & INDEMNITY TO SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND
In consideration of the acceptance of my payment (or guest status) for participating in any activity (and except to the extent that SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND may be precluded by statute) I agree to release and indemnify SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND and staff as follows:
- I participate in the activities at my sole risk and responsibility.
- I release, indemnify and hold harmless SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND, its instructors, staff, servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
- In the event that I am injured or my property is lost or damaged, I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against the SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND or its instructors, staff, servants, and agents, in respect of that injury, loss or damage.
- Photo Release: I hereby grant SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND permission to use myself, my son(s), my daughter(s) likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration. I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND and will not be returned. I hereby irrevocably authorize SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo for purposes of publicizing SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND’s programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including a written or electronic copy, wherein myself/son(s)/daughter(s) likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph.
FEES – MEMBERSHIP FEES STRUCTURE
- Training fees must be paid in advance before any classes are undertaken. In addition, I understand that I am required to pay national governing organization annual registration and re-registration fees.
- The instructors at SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND have the right to withhold tuition from me if I disturb the class in any way and/or if they believe certain exercises are unsafe for me to perform and/or they have reason to believe I am negatively impacting another member(s) or members of staff and/ or I misuse the skills taught to me and/or my fees are not paid on time. If deemed sufficiently serious SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND reserves the right to terminate my membership without notice or explanation.
- Training fees are based on an annual membership, i.e. they are calculated across the whole year and divided into weekly payments to be made across the year for your convenience.
- We are closed only for a brief time over the summer holiday & Public Holidays.
- Memberships are not transferable and membership fees are subject to change each year.
- Family discounts apply for the duration that the other family members are training, and single rates apply if family members stop training.
- Fees on-hold. We do not allow fees to be put on hold for travel / holidays / other commitments.
- Memberships fees are paid for one week in advance and is payable via Automatic Payment processed by Stripe.
- All fees paid in advance and are non-refundable.
If you wish to terminate one or all of your memberships at SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND you can do so any time by giving 30 days written notice (via email). If you return to SHIDOKAN – NEW ZEALAND you will be subject to the fee structures in effect at the time of re-joining. Membership automatically renews every 12 months.
I agree and understand the mentioned Terms and Conditions and all rights and obligations will be in force from the date my membership starts. I acknowledge that my IP address might be recorded as part of this agreement.
NOICE: YOUR IP WILL BE LOGGED AS PROOF OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THER TERMS OF SERVICE AND MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT.