Graphite Bo – Silver Black
- Staffs are the perfect introductory weapon for all ages.
- Traditionally used in Japanese Martial Arts and used for striking, blocking and sweeping opponents.
- Manufactured from ultra light graphite and thin tapered design for high speed during performances and demonstrations.
- You should choose a staff that is close to your own height unless you are training a specific style.
- The thinner or lighter a staff, the easier it will be to handle, and the faster it will maneuver through the air.
- Generally, tapered staffs are used for demos.
- Straight staffs are used for training, as they are more durable during contact training.
- Material: Graphite
- Length: 6ft (183cm)