|The Shidokan – NZ Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Shidokan – NZ. The Shidokan – NZ Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Shidokan – NZ Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
Shidokan – NZ reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Shidokan – NZ Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Shidokan – NZ Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Shidokan – NZ Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Shidokan – NZ and Shidokan – NZ is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Shidokan – NZ is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Shidokan – NZ is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Shidokan – NZ of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Shidokan – NZ Web Site, you warrant to Shidokan – NZ that you will not use the Shidokan – NZ Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Shidokan – NZ Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Shidokan – NZ Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Shidokan – NZ Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Shidokan – NZ Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Shidokan – NZ Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO SHIDOKAN – NZ OR POSTED AT ANY SHIDOKAN – NZ WEBSITE
Shidokan – NZ does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Shidokan – NZ (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Shidokan – NZ Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Shidokan – NZ, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Shidokan – NZ is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Shidokan – NZ’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Shidokan – NZ website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Shidokan – NZ and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Shidokan – NZ website at any time. Advice received via the Shidokan – NZ website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Shidokan – NZ and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Shidokan – NZ website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Shidokan – NZ and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Shidokan – NZ and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Shidokan – NZ website, with the delay or inability to use the Shidokan – NZ website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Shidokan – NZ website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Shidokan – NZ website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Shidokan – NZ or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Shidokan – NZ website, or with any of these terms & conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy are to discontinue using the Shidokan – NZ website.
Shidokan – NZ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Shidokan – NZ Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Shidokan – NZ with respect to the Shidokan – NZ Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Shidokan – NZ with respect to the Shidokan – NZ Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Shidokan – NZ Web Site are © 2018 by Shidokan – NZ and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
ONLINE SHOP PURCHASES
Only Shidokan – NZ members may purchase items from the online shop. A log-in and password are required. Refunds can be issued prior to the delivery of the item. Once the item has been delivered and accepted, there are generally no refunds. In the case of faulty items (due to manufacturer error), they can be exchanged. Online purchases are delivered to your delivery address entered at checkout, usually within one to four weeks of purchase (if in stock).
PRODUCT DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS & TIME FRAMES
Any products which may be listed for sale within our online shop will be delivered to your delivery address provided at checkout. Any inquiries should be referred directly to [email protected]. Items which are in stock will be delivered usually within a one to four week period.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISKS, INJURY & OBLIGATIONS
I acknowledge that the activities that I am to undertake have potential dangers and by participating in them I am exposed to certain risks.
RELEASE & INDEMNITY TO SHIDOKAN – NZ
I agree to release and indemnify Shidokan – NZ and staff as follows:
- I participate in the activities at my sole risk and responsibility.
- I release, indemnify and hold harmless Shidokan – NZ, its instructors, staff, servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
- In the event that I am injured or my property is lost or damaged, I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against the Shidokan – NZ or its instructors, staff, servants, and agents, in respect of that injury, loss or damage.
- Photo Release: I hereby grant Shidokan – NZ permission to use myself, my son(s), my daughter(s) likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration. I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of Shidokan – NZ and will not be returned. I hereby irrevocably authorize Shidokan – NZ to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo for purposes of publicizing Shidokan – NZ’s programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including a written or electronic copy, wherein myself/son(s)/daughter(s) likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph.
- I agree with the collection of fees, dues, purchases, or any other kind of payment collected by Shidokan – NZ will be done by their third-party payment processors PayPal or Stripe.